About the edition
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 17 November 2020 07:45
- Published: Tuesday, 19 February 2019 13:12
- Hits: 6129
Japanese Studies in Russia
|Name of the Journal in Russian:||Японские исследования|
|Name of the Journal in English:||Japanese Studies in Russia|
|Name of the Journal in English with transliteration:||Yaponskiye issledovaniya [Japanese Studies in Russia]|
This edition is an interdisciplinary journal covering various fields of Japanese studies: politics, economics, society, history, culture, philology, etc. Articles in Russian and English are published. All academic articles are checked for plagiarism and peer-reviewed, and assigned to DOI.
The journal focuses on the economic, political and social processes taking place in modern Japan, the problems of Japanese history, literature, linguistics, culture and religion. The journal publishes reports of various academic events in the field of Japanese studies, including conferences, seminars and round tables, as well as book reviews of monographs, textbooks and other academic editions about Japan, published in Russia and abroad.
The magazine is the tribune and the communication channel of the entire Russian academic community in the field of Japanese studies. Its purpose is to actively disseminate the academic publications about Japan written by the authors working in Russia and abroad, relying on the best Russian and world-wide academic traditions in the field of Japanese studies.
Founders of the Journal:
- Institute of Far Eastern Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IFES RAS),
- Association of Japanologists.
Media registration number (in Russian Federation): ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 68910
- Included in Russian Scientific Digital Library “eLIBRARY.RU” and Russian Science Citation Index.
- Included in Russian Scientific Digital Library “CyberLeninka.ru”.
- Included in Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
- In ISTINA.
Branch of science (in the Russian Federation):
07.00.00 History and Archaeology
23.00.00 Political Science
5.02 Economics and business
5.06 Political science
6.01 History and archaeology